- Candidates who have completed diploma programs at recognized institutions within the country or overseas.
- Candidates who have met the National Matriculation Requirements from recognized National and Secondary high schools or its equivalent prior to 2016.
- Candidates applying for specific program on offer related to their current employment and;
- Non-Nationals (South Pacific Islanders and other Non-nationals) may apply and admission would depend on availability of space within the quota reserved for overseas students.
- Re-enrolling students.
- PNG students currently doing grade 12 at National and Secondary Schools and those completing Year 12 in overseas countries such as Australia and New Zealand will be issued appropriate forms by their schools to complete at the end of the year. Queries regarding this arrangement should be directed to the Selection Unit of the Department of Higher Education.
- Grade 12 students from other Pacific Countries should complete the normal Application for Enrolment. Their admission into undergraduate programs will depend on the quota for Non- Nationals.
All application forms must be completed and submitted to the Enrolment office on the address provided:
The Senior Assistant Registrar (Enrolments)
University of Papua New Guinea
P. O. Box 320 UNIVERSITY
National Capital District