Call for Applications For Enrolment in 2016
Applications are invited from candidates, intending to seek Enrolment/Re-Enrolment into Post Graduate Masters, Honors and Undergraduate Degree and Diploma Programs offered by the University.
The University will consider Application from the Following Categories of Candidates:-
- Candidates who have completed diploma programs at recognized institutions within the country or overseas.
- Candidates who have met the National Matriculation Requirements from recognized National and Secondary high schools or its equivalent prior to 2015.
- Candidates applying for specific program on offer related to their current employment and;
- Non-Nationals (South Pacific Islanders and other Non-nationals) may apply and admission would depend on availability of space within the quota reserved for overseas students.
- Re-enrolling students.
- PNG students currently doing grade 12 at National and Secondary Schools and those completing Year 12 in overseas countries such as Australia and New Zealand will be issued appropriate forms by their schools to complete at the end of the year. Queries regarding this arrangement should be directed to the Selection Unit of the Office of Higher Education.
- Grade 12 students from other Pacific Countries should complete the normal Application for Enrolment. Their admission into undergraduate programs will depend on the quota for Non-Nationals.
Limitation of Admission
Due to limited space and resources, the University can only admit limited number of new students into various programmes of study. As a result competition is very high and priority is given to those with higher GPAS. Those seeking enrolment must satisfy the admission requirement of the University.
Important to Note
A Lodgment fee of K20.00 must be paid into BSP –UPNG General Account 1000583572 or at the UPNG Bursary and the receipt attached to the application form before submitting. UPNG will no longer issue application forms at Student Administration Division. Application forms received after the due date will not be considered. Queries regarding admissions and Enrolment information should be directed to the Senior Assistant Registrar (Enrolments) on telephone 326-7604 or 326-7537.
Application for Undergraduate Programs is now closed. We will not accept late applications.
Application for Postgraduate Programs is now closed. We will not accept late applications.
All application forms must be completed and submitted to the Enrolment office on the address provided:
The Senior Assistant Registrar (Enrolments)
University of Papua New Guinea
P. O. Box 320 UNIVERSITY
National Capital District