Admission to the academic programmes is very competitive and potential students are requested to read this section very carefully. All the interested applicants of undergraduate programmes of the School will apply for the “Science Foundation Year” Programme.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
To apply, applicants must fulfill the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- Have graduated or will be graduating in 2018 with a valid Grade 12 certificate, and/or equivalent.
- Have obtained:
- “B” or better grade in Advanced Mathematics
- “B” or better grade in Language & Literature [or] Applied English
- “B” or better grade in Science Subjects (Biology, Chemistry & Physics)
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0.
Disclaimer: The applicants must be advised that meeting the minimum entry requirements does not guarantee a place at the school. Only those with very high GPA will secure a place due to high demand for the programmes of the School and limited student quota. The minimum eligibility criteria stated above is intended to guide the applicants to apply and shall not be used for any other purposes without the written authority of the University.