Honours, Post Graduate Diplomas, Masters and PhD
The University of Papua New Guinea, hereby informs prospective candidates that Applications for Post Graduate Programmes, (Honours, Postgraduate Diplomas, Masters and Doctor of Philosophy) is now open and will close on the 30th of November 2021. If you are interested, download the form (Honours or Higher Degree Application form) and apply. After filling the form, attach all necessary documents: certificates and transcripts and send your completed form to: The Senior Assistant Registrar, (Enrolments), P.O Box 320, University, NCD.
Honors Application Form | Higher Degree Application Form
Important to Note
- To check for programmes on offer, eligibility and selection criteria, go to the School of your interest and confirm. School of Business and Public Policy (SBPP) has closed receiving PG applications.
- Two forms are available for download. Applicants for the Honours programmes should use the honours application form and all other higher degree programme applicants (Post Graduate Diplomas, Masters and PhD) will use the other form, the higher degree form.
- Download the correct form (honours/Masters/PhD) and fill in clearly with blue or black ink, attach all required documents and send it to: The Senior Assistant Registrar, (Enrolments), University of Papua New Guinea, P O Box 320, UNIVERSITY, NCD.
- Application forms fee: The Honours form fee is K20.00 and Post Graduate Diploma, Masters and Doctor of Philosophy form fee is K50.00. Pay to BSP: UPNG General Account: 1000583572 and attach the receipt to the form when submitting.
- Your application will be received and sent to the Schools to determine eligibility and admission.
- Decision to accept and admit candidates to programs will be based on eligibility to undertake post graduate studies; but subject to the Schools available resources to manage and supervise.
- Successful applicants will be notified through email and by post in mid-January 2022.
- The University does not offer scholarships. It is your responsibility to seek sponsorship.
- Direct any queries to the Enrolment Office, on Telephone 3267 537 or 3267 604.
Dr. Peter Petsul, PhD